Billing, accounting and banking
In the software part Billing, offers, order confirmations, invoices, delivery notes, credit notes or late notices can be created for each customer. With gFM-Business you are prepared for the future: The invoice contains an integrated cash book with data export in DATEV format, an administration of bank postings with interface to common online banking programs as well as a SEPA mandate administration and a data export in SEPA XML format.
SEPA mandatory since 1 August 2014
Since August 1, 2014, SEPA has been changing payment traffic in Germany. As of this date, banks will no longer accept the conventional direct debit authorizations, but a valid and signed SEPA mandate of the respective customer must be available for a direct debit. gFM-Business supports you in this respect in all respects and includes a SEPA mandate administration as well as an administration of SEPA transfers. Do you only have the traditional bank details of your customers with account number and bank sort code? No problem: gFM-Business automatically generates BIC and IBAN from these two details, which are required for the issuance of a SEPA mandate.
Connection to common online banking programs
gFM-Business contains interfaces to popular online banking programs for Mac OS X and Windows. From Bank X or MacGiro, entries can be transferred directly from the account statements via the clipboard. gFM-Business also contains an interface to StarMoney and an MT940 interface to many other online banking programs.
Automatic bookings with DATEV export
All invoices and credit notes created in the invoice can be booked automatically in the integrated cash book on request. Both customer and vendor accounts that have been maintained and any revenue accounts that have been maintained separately are taken into account. Posting records can be saved in DATEV format. (EXTF/CSV), for the accounting program MonkeyOffice or individually as text format or Excel table.
Online shop interfaces on REST-API basis
gFM-Business contains an integrated interface to the online shop systems Shopware 5, Gambio GX3 and WooCommerce for WordPress. With the integrated interface, customers, articles and shop orders (either as an order or as an invoice) can be transferred to the gFM Business ERP software. The import can be done with a selection window for the selection of desired data records or automatically with import of all newest data.
gFM-Business free and Basic allow the connection to an online shop, gFM-Business Light and Professional have a multishop-capable interface for the connection to any number of online shops, even in mixed environments.
Functions at a glance:
- Invoice with offers, orders, invoices, delivery notes, credit notes and reminders.
- Order management for the entry of goods and service orders, posting at goods receipt as a complete document or individual items for partial deliveries. Entry of an inventory product from a purchase order or single item.
- Automatic entry of payment dates from the order management in the group calendar.
- Freely definable consecutive document numbers with individual prefix and suffix.
- Separate billing and delivery address with automatic data transmission.
- Any number of items per document with direct entry via article number as well as entry and multiple entry via full text search.
- Any number of VAT rates.
- Value added tax as a small entrepreneur according to UStG § 19 adjustable.
- Import of purchase orders from Onlineshops:Shopware 5.x, Gambio GX3 and WooCommerce for WordPress, import optionally as order or invoice
- Interactive information on customers and article items directly in the document mask.
- All documents can be generated in different currencies.
- Own barcode type for all documents.
- Any number of payment types with due date and dunning levels 1 and 2.
- Posting of any number of payments to an invoice document taking into account cash discount, installment payment assistant.
- Consideration of price groups from CRM and article management for customer-specific sales prices.
- Any scale prices in connection with price groups.
- Advanced article search when entering new document items with full text search and adding several document items in one step with configurable sorting.
- Entry of document graves as a percentage or absolute amount.
- Any internal remarks and any remarks that appear on the document.
- Support of alternative items in offer documents.
- All receipts can be printed or sent by e-mail as PDF attachments.
- Management of the tracking number in delivery notes and invoices with integrated shipment tracking for any number of logistics companies.
- Document archiving as PDF file with automatic sorting into configurable directories.
- Automatic creation of an order from a quotation.
- Automatic creation an invoice out of an offer.
- Automatic creation of an order from an offer.
- Automatic creation of a delivery note from an order.
- Automatic creation of an invoice from an order.
- Automatic creation of an order from within an order.
- Automatic creation of a delivery note from an invoice.
- Automatic creation of an invoice from a delivery note.
- Automatic creation of a credit memo from an invoice.
- Automatic creation of a reminder from an invoice.
- Creation of collective orders from several quotations.
- Creation of collective invoices from several quotations.
- Creation of collective delivery notes from several orders.
- Creation of collective invoices from several orders.
- Creation of collective invoices from several delivery notes.
- Creation of partial orders, partial invoices and partial orders from quotations.
- Creation of partial delivery notes, partial invoices and partial orders from one order.
- Creation of partial invoices from a delivery note.
- Duplicate documents with all items they contain.
- Automated localization of open items with display in the main menu.
- Inventory write-off either per item or over the entire document.
- Management of Batches via all posting documents and delivery notes, batch posting according to the FIFO principle.
- Invoices and credit notes with accounting system and change protection according to the principles of proper accounting.
- Recurring invoices with arbitrary intervals.
- Up to 15 freely definable fields in each document type with individual labelling, input type and optional value list.
- Automated dunning run with display in the main menu.
- Order items with inventory reservation and display of reserved items in article management.
- Automated assignment of payments if bank entries have been imported in the Cash Book module.
- Automatic dunning system with two dunning stages and transfer to collection or judicial dunning procedure.
- Cash book with automatic posting of all documents entered and posted in the invoice.
- Export of bookings in DATEV (EXTF/CSV) format, MonkeyOffice and as individual format.
- Postings with change protection according to the principles of proper accounting.
- Management of bank transactions/account statements with import from Bank X, MacGiro, StarMoney or as MT940 file.
- Import from Bank X and MacGiro conveniently directly from the clipboard.
- Management of direct debits with export to Bank X, MacGiro, as DTAUS file or as individual export.
- Management of SEPA transfers with export to Bank X, MacGiro, SEPA-XML or as individual export.
- SEPA mandate administration for customer-related administration of SEPA mandates. Automatic generation of approved SEPA mandates.
- Scanning and archiving of outgoing documents from incoming documents as PDF documents in the cash book with support of all scanners with 32-bit drivers under Mac OS X and Windows.
- Event log that records every change to the database.