gFM-Business was designed to be as open as possible as enterprise software in order to be able to meet as broad a basis of requirements as possible. In addition to individual company-wide master data, gFM-Business allows many settings that can be set up user-specifically. For each user, it can be individually set which menu items the main menu should contain, which masks or program parts should be displayed or hidden and with which appearance gFM-Business should start. In addition, the default values to be entered in input dialogs can be set individually for each user. In this way, optimal user-related or departmental settings can be made.
gFM-Business is one of the few enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems that supports completely individual print layouts. All print layouts can be adapted by the user as in a DTP or word processing program and support more than 30 placeholders for dynamic data from the database.
Company and user settings at a glance
- Any number of bank details, up to three of which can be displayed on print layouts.
- Any number of address types and definition of a standard address type.
- Definition of up to 14 individual fields for address management, display of fields as input fields, drop-down lists, drop-down menus, checkboxes, radio buttons or drop-down calendars.
- Individual setting of match words for recognition of tickets and projects in incoming e-mails.
- Maintenance of legal data such as VAT ID, tax number and contact possibilities in social networks.
- Support of 32 currencies with automatic rate update by the ECB.
- Definition any price groups for customer-specific sales prices.
- Document archiving as PDF with freely definable automatically generated file names.
- Any number of locations and branches.
- Automatic data import and export as well as backup of all available data tables with direct display of the field definitions for each data table contained in the software.
- Freely definable text templates for sending all document types from the invoicing module.
- Any number of freely definable payment methods.
- Freely definable number ranges for all document types including prefix and suffix.
- Any number of posting accounts for postings in the cash book.
- Any number of statistics records per user.
- Four freely definable article revenue accounts for bookings in the cash book.
- Freely definable and any number of product categories, product options and product option values for article management.
- Free definition of value lists Free selection, business areas, free fields, free selections, business areas, action types, action reasons, resubmission reasons, contact person functions, customer types, posting texts, cost centers, and so on.
- Free definition of default values in input dialogs that are taken into account when creating new users.
- Assignment of any number of print layouts to the existing modules with preview.
- Support of scanners via TWAIN (Mac/Windows) and ImageCapture (Mac)
- Extensive presets for the use of a Gambio GX3, Shopware and WooCommerce online shops with gFM-Business. The integrated interface supports the parallel use of several online shops.
User management and user-defined settings
- Management of all user master data such as name, department, greeting, abbreviation, extension, signature, e-mail, telephone, mobile phone and e-mail signature.
- User-defined display of the user interface (appearance) and zoom level.
- Up to five freely definable buttons (favorites buttons) per user.
- Individual settings such as document paths, appearance, quick info or main menu view per user.
- Freely configurable user rights and menu items in the main menu for each user.
- Each mask and each program part can be faded in or faded out user-specifically.
- Default values in input dialogs freely configurable per user.
- Administration of extended employee master data such as vacation days, activity, salary, tax office, etc. per user.
- Set real-time computations to increase network performance at low bandwidth per user.