Originalprodukt, Auslieferung erfolgt direkt durch FileMaker. Preis für Softwaremiete im Zeitraum von einem Jahr.
Price is valid for annual rental of the entire software bundle.
The FileMaker team bundles allow you to make gFM-Business and other FileMaker databases available to multiple users on the network. The bundles include a license of FileMaker Server and FileMaker Pro for the desired number of concurrent accesses over the network. The price is valid for one annual license for all included products. After one year the license can be extended or uninstalled.
FileMaker Server 17
FileMaker Server is required when more than five people on the network need to access FileMaker databases simultaneously. Using FileMaker Server, any number of users can access shared databases on the network. In addition, FileMaker Server includes additional features for professional hosting of FileMaker databases:
- Easy installation and administration
- Reliability and availability around the clock
- Solid scalability through unrestricted user access
- Industry-standard security with AES 256-bit SSL encryption
- Schedules for automatic backups and script execution
- Sharing with FileMaker WebDirect to use the database in the browser
- Support of ODBC, JDBC and PHP
- Standby server for maximum redundancy
FileMaker Pro Advanced 17
With FileMaker Pro Advanced, you can easily create databases that you can use for all kinds of business and personal purposes. FileMaker Pro Advanced comes with more than 20 starter solutions, making it an ideal introduction to creating databases with FileMaker. FileMaker Pro Advanced runs under Windows and Apple macOS (Mac OS X). With FileMaker Go, the databases you create can also be opened on an iPhone or iPad. FileMaker Go can be downloaded for free from the App Store.
The standard bundle contains the following components:
- FileMaker Server 17
- FileMaker Pro Advanced 17
- Selected number of simultaneous accesses
- FileMaker Go, free download from the iOS App Store
- FileMaker WebDirect, Access from the web browser
- FileMaker Data API