Purchase license for unlimited time including all updates of the current version. One-time purchase price, no subscription!
Completely customize and extend gFM business.
The included open license based on gFM-Business Professional has full administration rights for FileMaker Pro, with which you have the possibility to adapt the software yourself or by your own in-house developer. Using FileMaker Pro (Advanced), you have full access to field definitions, scripts, layouts, custom functions, and other features in all database files. In this way, you can fully customize and extend gFM Business according to your individual requirements.
With FileMaker and the open license, you can:
- Customize and extend all screen masks for Mac/Windows and iPad
- Add new screens for Mac/Windows and iPad
- Adapt existing function scripts according to individual requirements
- Add new function scripts in all modules
- Edit and add data tables in all modules
- Edit and add fields in all modules
- Add interfaces to any third-party systems
- Edit and add your own functions* (Custom Functions*)
- Editing and adding FileMaker value lists
* FileMaker Pro Advanced required
…in a nutshell: With FileMaker and the open license of gFM-Business, you can customize and extend the entire software according to your needs. With the exception of some system scripts and a system table, all parts of the FileMaker database can be edited according to individual requirements.
Open license of gFM-Business Professional
With the open license gFM-Business Professional contains all the functions of gFM-Business free and also has extended CRM functions, purchasing management, cash book with DATEV interface, SEPA mandate management and SEPA direct debits, connection to online banking software, extended invoicing functions, document archiving with support for TWAIN-compatible scanners and many other functions.
Overview of functions:
gFM-Business Product Line – Comparison Data Sheet (PDF, 1 page, 800kB)
Software made in Germany
gFM-Business is registered by the Bundesverband IT-Mittelstand e.V. (Federal Association of IT SMEs). (BITMi) with the seal of approval “Software Made in Germany”.
Dr. Oliver Grün, BITMi President and Board Member of GRÜN Software AG, presented the seal of approval to gofilemaker.de. According to Grün, the product “gFM-Business” is characterized above all by user-friendliness, flexibility, a well thought-out design and cost efficiency. In addition, the product is flanked by competent customer service and has already proven itself successfully in practice.
Scope of delivery
- Open license based on gFM-Business Professional
- gFM-Business Professional program files
- gFM-Business System/user directories
- gFM-Business Professional Online Help
- Documentation on Programming in gFM Business
- FileMaker Training Series: basics, official training materials
- FileMaker Training Series: Advanced, official training materials
Optional bundle with FileMaker Pro Advanced
Purchase one or more additional licenses of FileMaker Pro Advanced with the gFM Business ERP software at an affordable bundle price as a purchase license. The optional FileMaker Software Bundle includes one year of software maintenance including all updates and upgrades. So you’ll usually receive the latest version of FileMaker Pro Advanced and, once released, the next.
Use FileMaker Pro to run a multi-user license of gFM Business on a network on Mac or Windows computers. With FileMaker Pro Advanced, you can customize and extend your print layouts in all versions of gFM Business. With a customizing license, FileMaker Pro Advanced allows you to customize and extend screen masks and list views, and with an open license, you can customize and extend all of your ERP software.
FileMaker Pro Advanced also enables you to develop your own database solutions to manage any data that can also access data from gFM business. All licenses of gFM-Business allow access to all data tables of external FileMaker solutions. Use your own FileMaker solutions used to process data from gFM business or to transfer any data into gFM business, such as data from other databases or applications.
- OS X: Apple Macintosh computer with Intel processor, Mac OS X 10.10 “Yosemite” or later, minimum 4GB RAM, minimum 500MB disk space, FileMaker Pro 15 or later
- Windows: Minimum Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, minimum 4GB memory, minimum 500MB disk space, FileMaker Pro 15 or later
- Apple iPad: FileMaker Go 15 or later, iOS 8.1.2 or later, iTunes 10.x or later
You may also like…
gFM-Business Custom Pro, Mac, Win, iPad, multi-user license1.999,00 € Buy now
gFM-Business Light Mac, Windows, iPad, single-user license399,00 € Buy now
gFM-Business Custom Pro, network license for 1 more user399,00 € Buy now
gFM-Business Basic Mac, Windows, iPad, multi-user license399,00 € Buy now